It’s going to be a great day to start the 2011 LFM market season — we might even see some sunshine! Here are just some of the things your LFM farmers and bakers will have for you today.
- That Guy’s Family Farm is bringing spinach and smiles
- Kathy Trunk has her famous baked goods
- We welcome a new vendor, Goodlife Farms. They will have a variety of tomato plants (many heirloom types), herbs and vegetable plants. Also, spring greens(two types), spinach, lettuce, radish, pac choi, arugula and broccoli raab.
- The Rolling Pen’s Rebecca Case will be bringing White Chocolate Dried Papaya Biscotti, Chocolate Sunflower Seed Biscotti, Zaleti(a cornmeal cookie with currants), Honey Oatmeal Rolls, Buttermilk Rosemary Bread, and Herschel’s Nut-Free Granola, and Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies.
- Webb Valley Farm will have grass fed, pastured pork,pastured chicken and eggs and Pam’s artisan soaps.
- Crisenbery Baking Company will have the following artisan breads – Honey Wheat, Tomato & Herb, Wild Rice & Onion, Lemon Rosemary and Chock-Full-O-Seeds. Also, Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin Coconut, Ginger Molasses, Lemon Basil Shortbread cookies. Plus Citrus Almond biscotti with homemade candied orange peel. Also, Banana Pecan Bread and Irish Cream cakes.
See you today at the corner of West Main and Sycamore!